Father’s Day is this Sunday, and while power tools are often the best way to show dad just how grateful you are for all he does to enrich your life, why not give him an eco-friendly gift that also respects planet earth. Here are a few gift ideas that will last long after Father’s Day has passed and make dad feel really special.
- Breakfast in bed has been typically thought of as a great gift for moms but dads love it too. A meal served in bed is the sort of treat that everyone loves to receives.
- A lot of dads see power tools as just toys for grown-ups. EcoHearth’s Eco Shop may have the tool for him. Made to tackle any project, these tools are eco-friendly too.
- Perhaps your dad would enjoy brewing his own green beer? With a Brew Organic’s brew kit, Dad can create his own organic formula to sip on while watching his favorite sporting event.
- Give gifts that don’t require much packaging, such as concert tickets and gift certificates.
- Bake cookies or other goodies for your dad and package them in reusable and/or recyclable containers as gifts. Homemade goodies show how much you care and help you avoid packaging waste.