The heat wave from the east coast arrived in Lemon Grove. Temperatures are in the 80s and the heat wave is in full force.
From running through lawn sprinklers, gulping down a Slurpee, or taking an extra long shopping trip to the air-conditioned Albertsons, people are getting creative.
For those who want to chill out and grab some fresh air, we found Lemon Grove parks are the best places to catch some shade and stay cool.
Take a break from the heat and check out these places:
- Head to the and check out a new book or magazine.
- 's gazebos provides sun relief.
- Keep the kids cool at , there's shade and playground.
- Take a break from the sun and sit on a bench under a tree at .
- r offers cool indoor activities like yoga, movies, bingo and lunch.
- Fill up a picnic basket and head to for a cool summer picnic.
Know of any other cool places? Show us your photos of where you catch a nice patch of shade.