Click on the event for all the details.
1. It's . The annual event promotes bicycling as a healthy, economical and environmentally-friendly choice.
2. There's a from 6 to 8 p.m. at Prescott Promenande in El Cajon. Bring a blanket and a picnic.
3. is on stage at Lewis Middle School. Presented by Christian Youth Theater. Curtain time is 7 p.m. Tickets are $15 adults, $10 children.
4. is a family-oriented evening of exploring nature starting at 7 p.m. at Mission Trails Regional Park.
5. plays sets from 9 p.m. to 2 a.m. at Dirk's Niteclub. Rock on.