1. starting at 10 a.m. at the San Diego National Wildlife Refuge in Jamul. The excursion is recommended for those with intermediate hiking skills. Bring water and a sack lunch, and wear sturdy shoes. There is no restroom.
2. from 10 a.m. to noon at the Lemon Grove Branch Library. He's cute and cuddly, and he loves to listen. Patch wonders what he's doing for Valentine's Day.
3. Step back in time with a visit to the from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at . The gabled, two-story structure that houses the Parsonage Museum was built in 1897.
4. Go from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the The Salvation Army Ray and Joan Kroc Corps Community Center. The Kroc Community Center features a 30-foot-high climbing wall. Beginner's instruction will be offered during open climb sessions. Drop-ins are welcome. Harnesses will be supplied.
5. It's from 7 to 9 p.m. at Cosmos Coffee Cafe. Local musicians perform acoustic sets of original works every Saturday night. The entertainment is free. Coffee and snacks are available for purchase, and the musicians appreciate tips.