Click on the event for all the details.
1. The meets from 10 a.m. to noon at the Kroc Center. The group offers support and fellowship to those who have taken a family member into their home to raise.
2. Looking for a good summer read? The is open from 1 to 5 p.m., and all items are discounted 50 percent through the month of June.
3. A is available to schoolchildren every weekday at 3 p.m. at the Lemon Grove Branch Library. Free.
4. The meets at 6 p.m. at the First Baptist Church of Lemon Grove. The groups supports people working toward weight-loss goals.
5. meets from 6:30 to 8 p.m. at St. John of the Cross Church. Those interested in joining should contact Scout Master Berry Fennell.