1. The Lemon Grove Historical Society kicks off its 34th annual History Alive lecture series with Great Barbers of Lemon Grove, featuring Bill Ware, founder of the legendary Tonsorial Parlor on Main Street, and Dr. Willie Morrow, founder of the groundbreaking California Curl on Olive Street. Starts at 7 p.m. at .
2. First5 California sponsors free parenting classes at the on Thursdays. Today’s class begins at 1 p.m. and lasts one hour.
3. hosts Karaoke with Al every Thursday night. The singing starts at 6 p.m.
4. Take Off Pounds Sensibly is an affordable weight-loss support group. The first meeting is free, with no obligation to join. They meet on Thursdays at 6 p.m. at .
5. Forecast: Patchy fog before 11 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy through midmorning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.